Saturday Road Test
Take Your Road Test on Saturday... And Get Your Massachusetts Drivers License
Book Your Saturday Road test
- Available Dates -
- OCTOBER 14, 2023
- OCTOBER 21, 2023
- OCTOBER 28, 2023
- NOVEMBER 4, 2023
- NOVEMBER 12, 2023
- NOVEMBER 18, 2023
Saturday Road Test
BILL REHILL’S DRIVING SCHOOL IS LICENSED BY THE REGISTRAR OF MOTOR VEHICLES (RMV).
Open to all students of all ages looking to get a driver’s license. You do NOT need to be a Driving School student to book your Saturday Road Test with us. Take your road test in Massachusetts with Bill Rehill!
How it Works
- Select a Package
- Select a Road Test Service Date
- Submit required driver’s information. You’ll receive a confirmation email confirming your purchase of your Saturday Road Test Service date.
- Bill Rehill's Driving School submits your Saturday Road Test service date request to the Registry of Motor Vehicles for approval.
- The RMV emails Bill Rehill the approved roster service date approximately one week prior to your requested road test service date.
-Bill Rehill's driving school with text you your road test drop off time with instructions, no later than the Tuesday prior to your road test service date.
- *Standard & Super packages – Driving lessons will be scheduled by texting Bill Rehill's Driving School with your availability. In order to dedicate the 60 minutes of instruction time that comes with this service all lessons our conducted at are location here in Walpole. Lessons are not available on the day of your test. It is best to have your lesson a week, or so, prior to your test.
Day of Your Road Test
- Arrive at the testing center in Walpole, MA (directions are provided in your confirmation text)
- Bring your non-laminated and legible Learners Permit
- Bring your properly completed and legible application form that is signed by you and your parent/guardian who authorizes you to obtain your license (if under 18). Form must be completed in pen.
- The process takes approximately 1 hour from drop off to completion.
ROAD TEST SPONSOR
WHAT IS A ROAD TEST SPONSOR?
Massachusetts road tests require the test-taker to bring a sponsor. This means an experienced, state-licensed driver who is at least 21 years old. During the road test, the sponsor is required to sit behind you in the back seat while you take your test.
DO YOU NEED A ROAD TEST SPONSOR?
IF YES, THEN BILL REHILL WILL BE HAPPY TO HANDLE THIS FOR YOU.
Bill Rehill can be your sponsor, which affords you the following benefits:
- An approved, RMV inspected, state-of-the-art vehicle for you to take your road test in. No need to worry about your own vehicle having a brake light out, check engine light, ect. Bill has a fleet of vehicles ready on the day of your road test.
- All vehicles are mid-sized, and easy to handle, especially while Parallel Parking.
- You will get a brief warm-up session in the same type of vehicle you will take your road test in. This is an extraordinary benefit that will help familiarize students with the vehicle you are taking your road test in and the test process.
- No need to ask anyone else to come – Bill meets all state requirements.
- We meet ALL of the sponsor requirements set by the Registry of Motor Vehicles
In the last 35+ years, Bill has sponsored thousands of road tests, and can be a motivating, calming presence in helping you pass yours. You need a sponsor anyway – why not have the best in the business by your side for this important test?
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF PASSING EVEN MORE
Choose either our Standard or Super packages and get the sponsorship, PLUS driving lesson(s) a week or two before your test. We’ll go over the RMV examiner’s score sheet that is used to base the outcome of your road test on. We go over the required maneuvers such as backing parallel to the edge, hill parking, three point turns, and parallel parking.
Taking driving lessons with Bill Rehill is the easiest way to pass your Massachusetts road test – in fact, the people Bill sponsor have a passing rate of 89.9%, which is one of the highest in the industry.
If you’re a brand new driver who is looking to learn how to drive, you can also take more comprehensive lessons with Bill at his Driving School, which has been helping Massachusetts residents learn to drive since 1962.
Bottom line: passing your Massachusetts driving test is a lot easier with Bill Rehill at your side.